Perkasie Borough hires approximately 85 seasonal staff members each summer for the Menlo Aquatics Center.
- Applications will be accepted starting January 1 with interviews scheduled for early Spring.
- Staff are required to attend training one weekend in May prior to Memorial Day, multiple trainings throughout the season, and work an average of at least 20 hours per week including early mornings, evenings, and holidays.
- Prospective lifeguards that are not certified yet may still apply for a lifeguarding position by listing their upcoming certification course on the application as well as understanding that your final hiring is contingent on passing your lifeguarding course prior to the season.
Employment Applications can be:
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dropped off at Perkasie Borough Hall, located at 620 W Chestnut St, Perkasie
- Mailed to Perkasie Borough, PO Box 96, Perkasie, PA 18944
Seasonal Positions include:
- Assistant Managers
- Head Lifeguards
- Front Desk Attendants
- Front Desk Supervisors
- MAC Attendants