Report an issue with trash, recycling, roads or problems in the park system by calling our office at (215) 257 5065.
Outside our normal office hours our answering service will quickly forward your call to our Public Works crew.
The Perkasie Borough Public Works Department offices and facilities are located at 311 S. 9th St. Residents can reach the Public Works Department by calling the Borough office at 215-257-5065.
The Department’s responsibilities include:
- Borough trash, yard waste, and recycling program
- Maintenance of Borough owned streets, including:
- Roadway striping
- Maintenance of directional, traffic control, and street identification signs
- Snow plowing and ice control
- Street sweeping
- Preventative maintenance and repair of Borough owned vehicles and equipment
- Maintenance of stormwater collection system
- Maintenance and repair of all borough-owned buildings, open space, and parks
311 S. 9th Street
Perkasie, PA 18944
Telephone & Email Directory
|Director of Public Works||215-257-5065|