The Community Garden is located at 5th Street and Shadywood Drive and has 12’x12′ lots that available on a first come, first serve basis.
Please read the information below to help answer some frequently asked questions:
- Perkasie Borough Residents can purchase a plot starting March 1st
- Non-residents of Perkasie Borough can purchase a plot starting April 1st
- $25.00 per plot plus a $25.00 refundable deposit for a key to access the water.
- Limit: two plots per household
- Initial tilling and water are provided.
- Plots will need to be tilled first, usually planting can begin in mid May. you will be notified when the prep is finished.
- Lots will not be rolled over for the following year, so please drop off water keys and pick up key deposits in the fall.
- Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee the same plot(s) from the previous season.
- Register for plots by clicking the flyer above, visiting www.perkasierec.com, or registering in person at Perkasie Borough Hall (Monday-Friday, 8a-4pm, closed 12-1pm for lunch). Please note you may register for a plot online but key pickup and deposits need to be made in person.
This Community Garden was made possible by the generous donation of land from the Kenneth Kratz Real Estate Company and water from the Perkasie Borough Authority. Maintenance of the grounds in and around the plots is performed by the Borough’s Public Works Department, resident volunteers, and the Perkasie Garden Club. Contact the Park and Rec Director at 215-257-5065 or email@example.com for more information.